“TRULY A CANDIDATE FOR THE TIMES”
MARIELENA STUART ‘IN TOUCH…’: Jupiter Chapter of the Palm Beach County Tea Party
NOTE: I am extremely grateful to Gary Summers and all the organizers and members of the Jupiter Chapter of the Palm Beach County Tea Party for an absolutely beautiful and patriotic evening at the Abacoa Golf Club. I commend the Palm Beach Tea Party for its professionalism, ethics and its faithful adherence to Tea Party principles. My deep gratitude is also extended to Fred Scheibl for the kind post published on the Jupiter Chapter’s website, which I share below.
“It was a red meat speech and right on the money. We were left feeling that if Marielena Stuart is elected to the Senate, the place will never be the same again. Truly a candidate for the times.”
Posted by Fred Scheibl on March 6, 2012 (Palm Beach County Tea Party Website)
With that call to action, Senate candidate Marielena Stuart called on all of us to join the fight against socialism in this country. “It is the eleventh hour in this country, and about to strike midnight”. Having grown up in Cuba, with a father and uncle who fought Castro and were jailed as political prisoners, she knows socialism when she sees it, as the first phase of communism.
In a wide ranging talk that touched on both domestic and foreign policy issues, she drew attention to things that need to be part of the national conversation but have been avoided by the mainstream media and the national candidates:
- Sustainable development (which she associates with international socialism), driven by the UN Agenda 21, is a direct assault on our liberty.
- The Palestinian Authority is not just radical Islamist, it is also Marxist.
- Islamic law and politics are incompatible with our constitution and must be rejected in the US.
- The Department of Education must be cleared out and disinfected – you don’t want these people polluting your children’s minds.
- We must dismantle those federal departments that are obstacles to private sector growth, starting with the worst – the EPA.
It was a red meat speech and right on the money. We were left feeling that if Marielena Stuart is elected to the Senate, the place will never be the same again. Truly a candidate for the times.
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION: The U.S. Constitution, Marielena Stuart for U.S. senate 2012, Staying in Touch with Floridians, Sharia Law, Immigration, Energy Independence, Military, Foreign Affairs, Defense of the Unborn, Education, Immigration, Sustainable Development, Agenda 21, China, Cuba, the Middle East, Socialism, Communism and other topics affecting our nation.